After asking a few fellow photographers, Rob and I finally made an after work trip to B&H Photos to pick our first lens. We purchased the Nikkor 55mm f/1.8. It's an amazing lens for a great price. The lens is great for portraits, which is something I hope to master sooner than later. I took some practice shots with it today, although I haven't got it down to a T just yet, the photos didn't come out half bad. You can be the judge I guess.


The shots above were taken with the stock lens which came with the Nikon D40.
These below are with the new lens.




Peace always.
1 comment:
nice photos mel!=) heard you got yourself a nikon d40! that's awesome! i got a canon 400d. shootout in december!=) miss you guys!
if you've got a multiply account, add me up: http://waitingtobreakfree.multiply.com =) i have albums up for everybody but there are more interesting ones that are set only for certain individuals.
Post a Comment