For the first time in a long time I relaxed over the weekend. Friday was nice, Rob and I went out to dinner at the usual spot of course, Silk Road Palace. I highly recommend this place, they have the best Chinese food around, even for vegans, plus FREE UNLIMITED WINE!!! Okay, so it isn't the healthiest thing to eat, but hey, you only live once! After great food and getting tipsy for free we proceeded to Duane Reade for some essentials; carmax, vanilla blistex, chips and salsa, tissues and water. Saturday we headed over to Best Buy to pick up a television. At first we were leaning towards a 19" Samsung LCD HDTV, but there was an amazing deal on the 26", so we got that one. It's absolutely BEAUUUUTIFULL!!! I love it! It was a great investment.
Today we just chilled and headed over to CPK to take Peachy for a walk and do a little photoging. Here are the results....
Today we just chilled and headed over to CPK to take Peachy for a walk and do a little photoging. Here are the results....







peace always.
1 comment:
you're quite the photographer ms. rivera.
Melissa, "Go to hell Eggie."
LuLZ.
Post a Comment